6.01.2011

The Proposal

As the years wear down and age slides up, a girl can't help but wonder about her proposal. Am I even ready? My 5 year "this is where I see myself" plan is just starting to come into effect after landing a great paying job and a career. Education is something no one can take away from you my mother akways said. But what about a sense of self reassurance? A contract must be made to myself a check list promisary note to abide by. Saying that I will do all of this before I move on the the stages of marriage, kids, settling down. yes those thoughts enter my head and surround me as I glance at my friends from high school's engagement pictures.

Once I want something I can transform into whatever role I see fit in order to experience that benefit of what I set out to do. A contract...let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment