6.21.2011

Feedback

Today I was bold. Speeding and strategizing a way to make it to a cold reading class on time because I promised myself no excuses. Landed a parking space and entering the room with an open mind and heart. Eyes zoned in. Which was evidently and ironically one of the keys for connecting with your reader and/or partner during an audition.

Then the last phase of the class came when the owner of the facility,which will currently remain anonymous for privacy purposes agreed to give his opinion of my headshot. He looked at it then held it up to the class. And there was silence people just stared at my picture, my face, and continuously looked back at me. The teacher said, "it looks like a still from a film." A classmate said, " I don't like it your facing sideways." Another, "maybe we should lighten the background." And the owner said, "Its not bad at all we have to figure out who we are trying to sell it to and I know the photographer come meet with me for a free consultation."

So there you have it positive and negative feedback. However in any case two people approached me to get the name of my photographer. I must be doing something right!

No comments:

Post a Comment