1.19.2011

Passion

It is believed by many that you work hard stay focused and your dreams may come true. Thus is true. However, it is my personal belief that your dedication involves hours and hours of obsession. Working on your craft. I always tended to gravitate towards uncertainty and uncomfort. To conquer that reinforces to me that I am growing up into the woman I am meant to be. Belief. That statement alone is the first step. And no matter if your having a shitty day or not you know at the end of all that you did what you loved today. That you challenged yourself. That you put all of you into your craft. Your life is what you mold it to be and the people you surround yourself with should all  positive people and who relentlessly aim for better. Here's to my next acting class. Let's rock em!

No comments:

Post a Comment