1.23.2014

Within Me

There was silence when I realized your presence.
 My senses amplified to ensure that oxygen still flowed within me.
Visions of taking polaroid pictures of a foreign land.
 Fear, worry, anxiety were best friends that haunted me for months.
          Nobody can save me but me.
 Connection without words.
Understanding without words…
Studying the way concrete lies deep in the street of Tokyo so then when I find myself empty I can flashback into my past life and remember it happened.
Japan.
A place I will return from. but a permanent sense of safety hidden in the emergency compartment of my psyche and embedded in my shadows as I walk.
I want to remember this feeling as I steal glimpses of the culture, faces, noises, energy.
Constant growth.
Only doubtfulness is left behind.
As I close my minds, the voices rather dreamy and real echo in my mind bouncing off the walls and embody itself through me as I jump up and down at the very thought of escaping the norm.
Open my eyes and breathe deeply. Flying to higher grounds, meet this cloud 9, and touch down
I calm down
    and just breathe.

Arigatou Gozaimasu

No comments:

Post a Comment