11.15.2011

My Dream

The past few months alone has been a state of shock for me. I landed my first full time job with benefits in a year. Allowing me to work 3 days a week 12 hour shifts. allowing me to have my own place and bring out my scrapbook of ideas that I've created since I WAS 16 years old. I t allows me more time for me. The area of the new job is beautiful I'm talking wooded English moldings, fireplace, huge bright windows. and I AM SOOO THANKFUL i went out on a limb and attended the open house.

Next My first movie. A few weeks back I volunteered for IFP, Independent film festival this alone gave me  new networks to build my brand. I meet and enjoyed so many people from across the world that migrated to NYC. Opening the doors for house warming parties in NYC, production assistant work, and my first movie role. The creator of the movie went up to me and said, "I never got to hear your story." After learning about what I do, we linked up and I GOT THE ROLE!! AS A nurse for one of the main characters. Sooo thankful.

My boyfriend. He's my everything. I thank God that he gave me someone I can connect with on such a deep level. Someone who is the epitome of what I idealize a man should be. he's handsome, great listener, giving, determined,  a genius in my eyes. Eyes that he points out that he loves, especially my lashes. He's the type of man that doesn't say I'm beautiful all the time but shows it so it doesn't go to my head. But when he mentions my beauty its fucking sweet and appreciated. I hear guys tell me of my looks all the time .But when it comes out of no where from him even when I just woke up, it's beautiful. As I feel.

Attitude of Gratitude. Thank you!!!!

Growing......

No comments:

Post a Comment