10.22.2011

My history

So last week circumstances caused me to head to Virginia to visit family. This very place runs deep in my family. This is a place where my grandfather owns acres of land, his own street, and a farm. While there I was amazed in a ll that I learned my grandfather had done for his family, himself, and career. not only does he have his own soul food restaurant that he created in 1954, that's still the best in the bronx. But he also produced his own music group. Moments like this and learning more about my ancestry makes it so clear of why am i doing this. Why do I WORK SO HARD?? TO BUY THE THINGS YOU WANT IN LIFE. And it is that way of thinking and that truth that I shall use as my prototype mentality. Take this journey with me of  a breeze through last week....

Home life in the wilderness(not my grandparents home)






No comments:

Post a Comment