10.25.2011

Maturation

As I sit here in Barnes and Noble and prepare for an important day tomorrow, I realized I'm maturing. I passed up indulging and going in on my love and muse of household items and furniture. and traded it in to a giant book of 'world wonders' and research. My day stared early when I was awoken by a business call and as I opened my eyes and realized the person's name on the other line I went straight to business mode and authentic gratefulness. these steps are help shaping my life for the better. Mid afternoon and I intended to have a wash and set but as the dominican barber told me his mom was in the dominican republic my immediate response was, "Is everything ok." Not what the hell now I would have to rock a ponytail today. My thoughts moved on to the new time I now have for myself and I left. So like i said, today I realized I'm maturing. As Brook Yung would say, "winter's here and summers lost." Fall changes so fast and so am I...

No comments:

Post a Comment